Best Cheese Balls
Delicious Cheese Balls
Mouth-watering recipe for everyone who is craving for cheese. This recipe is unexpectedly easy to make and tastes great. The Cheese Balls are basically made of shredded chicken and potatoes filled with mozzarella cheese inside. To make this recipe I recommend you to freeze the cheese beforehand, this will make it easier for you to fill in into the balls.
Cheese Balls are an excellent Ramadan/Iftar appetizer or can be made for in between snack or your afternoon 'Tea-party'. You can also prepare a big quantity beforehand and freeze half of them for later use.
Try out this easy to make recipe and enjoy with your family and friends.
Here is the recipe:
Makes 10 Golf sized Balls
- 250g boneless Chicken
- 4 medium sized Potatoes
- Mozzarella cheese to fill in
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp grounded pepper
- Pinch of coriander powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs + 4 tbsp
- Boil the boneless chicken and the potatoes in a pot till cooked.In a mixer shred the chicken and mash the potatoes separately (with a fork).
- Mix chicken and potatoes together and add salt, pepper, coriander powder & 4 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Cut the frozen cheese into small pieces.
- Now take a spoonful of the mixture and flatten it onto your hand palm. Fill in the cheese into the center and make a ball.
- Dip the balls into beaten eggs first then into the breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden.
- Serve hot with some sauce or chutney.
Hope you try out this mouth-watering recipe. Let me know how it turned out.