Potato-Egg Cutlets [Ramadan Special]
Tasty Egg Cutlets
One of the easiest and tastiest cutlets you can prepare for Ramadan. There are million of cutlet recipes but this one is fast to make and great for Iftar's. Potato-Egg Cutlets are very filling and can be used as inbetween snack as well. Notebly kids love eating these cutlets if you keep the spice less. These Egg Cutlets go very well with Mint-chutney or any other sauce like ketchup. You can make them ahead and freeze them, when needed just fry and serve hot.
Here's the recipe:
Makes 8 big cutlets
- 4 Potatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Hot spices powder (Garam Masala)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor Powder (Dry Mango Powder)
- 4 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1 Green Chilli (optional)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Boil and mash the potatoes
- Boil the eggs and cut them lengthwise into half
- Mix the potatoes with garam masala, green chillies, amchoor powder, coriander, red chilli powder, and salt.
- Spread the mashed potatoes mixture on your palm and add a piece off half cut egg on top. Then cover the complete egg with potatoes and shape it into cutlets.
- Dip the cutlets in beaten egg then coat with breadcrumbs and deep-fry them in a wok till golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and ketchup or chutney.
- Serve hot
Hope you enjoy these easy and delicious Egg Cutlets
Happy cooking 😋